Add Media to a Blackboard Course
Faculty can add media to their Blackboard course as a standalone content item (Kaltura Media Mashup).
Follow these steps to add media to a Blackboard course.
- Access eLearn at: elearn.chemeketa.edu
- Enter My Chemeketa login when prompted
- Select a course from the course list.
- Navigate to the course area where you want to add your video.
- With Edit Mode On, click on the Build Content button > click Kaltura Media.
- Next from the Mashup Gallery page > click the Select button for the media you want to add to your course area.
- To upload new media the Add New button.
- From the Media Upload page, click Choose a File to Upload.
- Other options are Record Media using the CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder software.
- Browse and select media files on your computer to upload.
- Click the Ok button.